Let us forget about all other upcoming Smartphones for a bit and focus on the upcoming Galaxy S9, which is expected to launch on 25th February at MWC 2018!
What Samsung is bringing is something that might just be the end of the iPhone X! The Galaxy S9 might just actually be the next big thing which might make Apple reconsider the X because of one simple feature, its camera!
The invitation also offers a hint at some of the new capabilities coming to the latest entry in the flagship Galaxy S smartphone range.
“The Camera. Reimagined,” the invites teases, complete with a large number 9. Samsung adds, “If a picture is worth a thousand words, the latest member of the Galaxy family has a lot to say.”
“On February 25, Samsung Electronics will showcase the next generation of Galaxy devices that reimagines the camera and redefines the way you share your moments.”
– 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)
– Android 8.0
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (US) / Samsung Exynos (UK)
– 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM
– 64GB/128GB / 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
– Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
– Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
– 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera
– Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
– USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Wireless charging support
– IP68 water and dust resistance
– Built-in FM radio
– Updated DeX docking station
The S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus are expected to go on sale for £689 and £779 (SIM-free).
The leak, which comes just weeks ahead of Samsung’s planned MWC launch, also ‘confirms’ that the Galaxy S9 will ship with earphones tuned by AKG and will pack 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
We cannot wait to see what Samsung is bringing this year!
Please follow and like us: